Latest Unit Sold: #15-06, #10-01, #08-09, #17-04, #14-04 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 03-04-2020: Book an Appointment to view Midtown Bay Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 09-09-2019: New Floor Plan For Midtown Bay is now avaiable
- 03-09-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 30-08-2019: Download and view the Midtown Bay E-Brochure.
- 22-08-2019: Read more: 1,556 private homes including EC units sold in July, up 89% from June: URA
- 15-08-2019: The Midtown Bay Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 08-08-2019: Full Midtown Bay E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded.
- 24-07-2019: Updated Site Plan for Riverfront Residences released.
- 15-07-2019: Riverfront Residences Location Map have been updated.
- 05-07-2019: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Midtown Bay Video.
- 30-05-2019: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Queenstown? Read the Central URA Masterplan.
- 16-05-2019: Full Project Details for Riverfront Residences have been updated!
- 02-05-2019: Read more on the developers behind the development of Riverfront Residences.
Midtown Bay is an exciting innovative plan by one of Singapore top developers, GuocoLand for Beach Road for residents integrating with highly anticipated Guoco Midtown.
In particularly, GuocoLand is using their experience in doing up Tanjong Pagar Centre integrating with Guoco Tower and applying it to Midtown Singapore. Expect this destination to be filled with much dynamics and energy.
The concept is to have great convenience towards executive with 1 and 2 Bedrooms and possibly offering luxury residences with lowest entry price in the Core Central Area of Singapore.
GuocoLand is also well known for many residential projects including Wallich Residences, Martin Modern and Goodwood Residences.
Midtown Bay location is especially strategic tying the different corners of Beach Road wtihin Midtown Guoco to a great place to work comfortably, live happily and play to much delight. Units are designed to capture beautiful views of the Marina Bay and Kallang Basin.
Transport will be conveniently served by 4 MRT Lines with a direct underground link to Bugis and Suntec City MRT Stations. A good look at the map at Midtown Bay location indicates a wide range of food and shops are within walking distance
Owners will get to enjoy advantage as a first mover as the Central Business District is going on a major transformation.
To view the Midtown Bay Showflat, please book an appointment here or call us at +65 6100 8123 as the showflat may be closed and we will also guide you to the location and operating hours of the showflat.
An imperative benefit to those who register online is the ability to be offered the best possible Direct Developer Prices without paying any commission.
The developer is currently planning to have the preview and booking of units in early October for only a weekend. We will keep you updated if there are any changes.
Be wowed at the show flat. Let’s us present you the strategic plans of Guoco Midtown with Midtown Bay. How Midtown Bay will be a game-changer at this part of the Core City of Singapore. Have a good look at the quality and decide whether this is a property that you should consider investing.
Midtown Bay (the residential block) together with Guoco Midtown will be setting the pace of vibrancy and modernity as any midtown of the world. Expected to be completed by 2020, this midtown of Singapore will have luxury homes, Grade A office spaces, multitude of shops and eating places, large public spaces and very uniquely conserved Beach Road Police Station.
With its strategic location in Ophir-Rochor Corridor, Guoco Midtown will be a major sophisticated hub for the entire district. With the recent acquisition of Government Land Sales at Tan Quee Lan Street, the combined area will be even bigger to a huge 3.2 ha and around 1.5 million sq ft of total gross floor area.
Midtown Bay will be a 33 storey high tower with one to three-bedroom units, ranging from 409 sq ft to 1,324 sqft, including duplex units for two and three-bedroom unit respectively. Every unit will be fitted with the finest fittings with luxury touches. Facilities are designed towards more executive lifestyle.
An exclusive aspect is the 80,000 sq ft business and social club, Midtown Hub which residents will be able to access. This will be a members-only club providing private office suites, networking lounge, conference or meeting facilities. Members will be able to hold private gatherings for up to 200 people, enjoy entertainment, networking facilities and collaborative workspaces.
Besides, residents of Midtown Bay will enjoy great transport convenience, with access to four MRT lines and underground link to Suntec City and Bugis MRT Station. Some units will have Marina Bay and Kallang Basin views.
Would-be home owners can view and download Midtown Bay Floor Plans.
The Midtown Bay e-brochure is also ready for viewing and download.
Book An Appointment to view Midtown Bay ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Midtown Bay Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.